Discover the coverage you need to protect your lifestyle and recover from a serious illness or condition
At CF Canada Financial we know that facing a critical illness can be one of the most difficult challenges in life. In times of emotional stress it can be quite overwhelming to make decisions about your care while attempting to remain financially stable and meet your family’s day-to-day needs.. We work with the best providers in the field to bring you critical illness insurance that is designed to help you when you need it most.
Our solutions include:
- Debt reduction and elimination of related financial concerns in times of illness
- Replacement or reduction of lost income for you and your spouse
- Additional help at home for you and your family
- Coverage for new medical treatments and medications
Why do you need critical illness insurance?
While leading a healthy lifestyle is the best course of action to decrease health risks, such as serious illness such as cancer, stroke or heart disease – the sad reality is that no one can be fully protected. Did you know that:
- One in three Canadians is at risk of developing a life-threatening cancer
- One in two heart attack victims are under 65 years of age
- 50,000 Canadians suffer a stroke every year. Of all stroke victims, 75% will be left with a permanent disability
Critical illness insurance from CF Canada Financial is the best way to reduce your financial burden and maintain your independence in the event of a critical illness or unforeseen health expenses. We go beyond financial assistance and bring our clients more than lump-sum payments – our plans also provide valuable assistance services to help you and your family cope with a critical illness, including:
- Access to the best doctors and health centres
- A daily living assisted benefit
- Maintaining financial independence
- Reducing financial burden on you and your family
- Access to cutting-edge medical procedures
Long term care insurance
Aging brings about certain changes that can affect our productivity, health and our very capacity to provide for ourselves and our family. Considering your future healthcare needs today and planning accordingly can be the difference between building up your savings and making new income plans and being overwhelmed with unexpected an financial burden.
Long term care insurance from CF Canada Financial offers an income-style benefit that you can use to provide for yourself and your family in the event of an accident, illness or deteriorated mental abilities due to aging. We present you with the opportunity to make an informed choice in protecting your savings and income.
Our network of trusted partners offers the support and financial resources necessary to cover the out-of- pocket expenses for care at home or in a facility, when you can no longer care for yourself.
These products are designed to provide you with the freedom to choose the type of care you want and need, eliminate the burden placed on your family caused by long term care needs as well as protect your retirement assets.
Ideal candidates for this cover are:
- People who don’t qualify for government programs to cover their retirement income.
- People who want a particular type and level of care that’s right for their needs in the event of an accident or an age-progressing condition.
- People who want to be in control of their income and savings and protect their wealth.
Long term care insurance can help:
- Afford assisted care in your own home
- Offer financial support to your family if you need care
- Manage your care and expenses in the event of a serious accident, at any age.
Provide a line of financial credit in the event of an illness, accident or injury that renders you unable to work. Temporary or permanent disability means you lose not only your primary source of income, but also face medical bills that quickly start to add up. Here is where Disability insurance can help -as a source of income it replaces your salary or other earnings.
CF Canada Financial works with leading providers with diverse and competitive disability portfolios that include products for full-time, part-time or home-based workers, business owners and professionals of all areas.